- IF you are interested in what you see here, PLEASE reblog this as that’s how we can get this project more information.
- I may be overestimation a bit, but I think that if everyone that sees this a cool thing were to reblog this, we could get a thousand notes EASY! Show me your power Homestuck Community!!
Alright so I REALLY feel this thing needs a lot more public eye from the Homestuck Community, so I thought I would make a HUGE POST telling all of you about Homestrife
SPECIAL NOTE BEFORE I BEGIN: THE HOMESTRIFE DEVELOPERS ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO HELP COLOR THE SPRITES. IF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF THIS SORT OF DEALIE READ ON WITH INTEREST, YOU COULD BE EVEN MORE OF A PART OF THIS!!!
HOMESTRIFE is a Homestuck themed fighter that is being made RIGHT NOW. Its mechanics are a sort of combination between a classic fighter like Mortal Combat or Street fighter with Super Smash Brothers (leaning a bit more towards SSB). The mechanics make it simple for someone to pick up and play like with Smash Bros, while still having a technical side for the hardcore fighter game players.
For the final version, we want to meet the following specs:
- Run on multiple platforms—at absolute minimum including XP, Win7, Intel-based Macs, and Ubuntu Linux.
- Up to 4 players.
- Network play, so that people on the forum can play against each other .
- Adjustable gameplay parameters where possible, including configurable controls .
- Multiple input devices, keyboard/game-pad/fight stick/etc.
The full version will contain:
- 20 characters(The 4 original kids, 12 trolls, Jack “Bec” Noir, Doc Scratch, Hussie, and 1 secret character)
- At least 1 stage per character
- Several game modes, including:
- Arcade Mode(Maybe) - 1 player - random opponents leading up to a final boss?
- Local Multiplayer - 1-4 players
- Online Multiplayer - 2-4 players
- Training - 1-2 players
As you can see, this is A LOT of really cool stuff. Right now, the developers are working on getting Johns character finished for a mini demo to showcase running/jumping and the overall style of the game. What is the style? Well why don’t you take a gander at these pictures here bub:
(The next couple pictures are not final. They are simply made to show the stage/general look they want for the character)
So yeah. There’s Homestrife.
Now you may be thinking, HEY PUMPKIN APPEARIFIER THIS ISNT REALLY THATR MUCH INFORMATION YOU DOUCHENOZZLE.
To which I would say “please turn off the caps and you are correct”.
my reason? Go to the OFFICIAL THREAD and check it out for yourself!
IF you somehow made it through all of that PLEASE reblog this as that’s how we can get this project more information.
I may be overestimation a bit, but I think that if everyone that sees this a cool thing were to reblog this, we could get a thousand notes EASY! Show me your power Homestuck Community!!
woah holy SHIT
dudes you should totally check this out ok
also please help spread the word this is wow
holy fuck just
- avadaur likes this
- xkumajirou likes this
- blackrosediamond reblogged this from musicallypsychotic
- musicallypsychotic reblogged this from megguchan
- princeofheartache reblogged this from pumpkinappearifier
- corvusblanche likes this
- riyel-arcangel likes this
- naruhina1526 likes this
- datokin reblogged this from askauxiliatrix and added:
- datokin likes this
- razuberyl likes this
- nepoto reblogged this from dinosauriomutante
- elrincondedainaro reblogged this from dinosauriomutante
- another-weird-place reblogged this from dinosauriomutante
- another-weird-place likes this
- memoryjukebox reblogged this from solluxcaptour
- otakuofhearts likes this
- otakuofhearts reblogged this from dinosauriomutante
- solluxcaptour reblogged this from janeysprite
- janeysprite reblogged this from dinosauriomutante
- omeletterice likes this
- dinosauriomutante reblogged this from homestuckfansgood
- dinosauriomutante likes this
- novellaantigirl reblogged this from readinabook
- novellaantigirl likes this
- carcino-biologist likes this
- readinabook reblogged this from ryoshka
- readinabook likes this
- ryoshka reblogged this from uncertaintlycertain
- nicolabryant reblogged this from skycatdog
- ask-the-bad-endings likes this
- theracody reblogged this from uncertaintlycertain
- skycatdog reblogged this from uncertaintlycertain
- skycatdog likes this
- weaversthreshold reblogged this from uncertaintlycertain
- soudastraw likes this
- wonderwheels likes this
- uncertaintlycertain reblogged this from askauxiliatrix
- uncertaintlycertain likes this
- heigwhyn likes this
- f3feri reblogged this from nelunsoul
- nelunsoul reblogged this from mistiryshak
- lucapavone likes this
- ohnoyousquidnt likes this
- teelabrown reblogged this from vvivillon
- renegade-maverick reblogged this from askauxiliatrix
- renegade-maverick likes this
- vvivillon likes this
- vvivillon reblogged this from shsl-nerd